Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28

We are back home from our Christmas travels. And we brought a lot of stuff back home with us! I'm grateful for the generosity of our family, but where are we going to put all this stuff?? I'm thinking about doing an organization theme here on the blog in January to help me get myself organized for a new year.

Audrey never really had a chance to play with any of her new presents. We left immediately after church on Christmas day, and after opening presents in Indiana, we packed most stuff up in the car right away. So when we got home, she wanted to open and play with ALL the new toys.

Look at how cute these two sisters are playing together! They were sitting at Audrey's new princess table, and Audrey was serving Isla pizza from her new pizza play set. I love it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment