Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14

Day 14 Advent activity: Put money in a Salvation Army kettle
I stole this idea from a friend. I thought Audrey would really enjoy it. Daniel took the girls to Sams this afternoon, and they stopped by the bell ringer to put Audrey's money in the kettle. But Daniel said she wasn't too sure about the whole idea and didn't want to get too close to the kettle.

Now that Audrey knows what the kettle and bell ringer are, we might have to try this one again. I think she would be more excited about it a second time.

Although, I'm not sure how much more shopping we will be doing before Christmas. I finished the last of my Christmas shopping today. I still need to do a big grocery store trip, but I would like to make that my last retail store visit before Christmas. I hate the traffic and crowds this time of year. I'm turning into such an old lady!




0 comments:

Post a Comment