Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11

I woke up feeling significantly better this morning! Still a little stuffy in the head and still some dull pain on the right side of my face, but nothing like the unrelenting pain I had been feeling for the past 4-5 days.

Audrey seemed to be feeling better today too. She was so extremely pleasant, and she said/did so many cute and adorable things all day long. It was a fun and enjoyable day...a much needed day after the past week of yucky, no fun days!

I also finally caught some of Audrey's singing on video. I had to use my phone because we lost the power cord to our video camera, so the quality isn't the greatest.

I have a cassette tape of me when I was two, singing songs with my mom. Audrey's singing reminds me so much of that tape...too cute!

I present to you: Audrey (and Mommy) in concert!

It's a Small World


Praise Him, Praise Him


The Barney Song


The Wheels on the Bus




0 comments:

Post a Comment