Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6

No picture today. I feel horrible. Audrey and I have both had colds for the past 4 days or so. But last night, mine got much worse. I'm wondering if it is becoming a sinus infection. Congestion, running nose, sore throat, cough, headache, and lots of pain and pressure in my face. I don't remember the last time I felt this bad. And along with the pregnancy-related heartburn, I have been sleeping horribly, so I'm just exhausted.

It was a long day for me and Miss Audrey. I tried really hard to be patient, but there were a few moments when I almost lost it completely. Like when she decided she didn't want to go potty this afternoon. So instead, she threw her panties into the toilet!

I stayed home from church tonight, so I have a few hours of quiet until Daniel and Audrey get back. I'm going to rest and take easy and try for a good night's sleep. And then I hope to wake up feeling like a new person tomorrow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment