Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22

We are having a good time here in Iowa. Audrey has been in good spirits and is having fun with all my family. I did take a lot of pictures today, but they are still on my brother's camera and I don't have any way to get them tonight. So, come back tomorrow for a bunch of pictures from our trip!

Today was the first day in at least 3 weeks that I have not had any sinus pain/symptoms! That is very, very exciting. I am in the middle of my 2nd round of antiobiotics for this obnoxious sinus infection...hopefully this means it is finally going away for good!

So I would have felt pretty good today...except that I have been awake since 4:30 am. Little Miss Audrey decided to wake up at 4:30 this morning. She has been occasionally waking up in the early morning over the past few weeks. We think it is because she needs to go potty. We take her to the bathroom, and then she will go back to bed...not too big of a deal. Except this morning when she wouldn't go back to sleep. I don't know if it is was because we were away from home or what, but I tried to get her to go back to bed and stay asleep, but she would not do it. I think she may be trying to prepare me for baby #2!!

Now it is definitely time for me to go to bed...good night!




0 comments:

Post a Comment