Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2

We did some more cleaning out/organizing today. These are all the film negatives and photos in the "throw away" pile. This is the second pile of photos that I have thrown out in the past months.

I guess that I enjoyed documenting my life in pictures long before I had a fancy camera or started this blog! In college especially, I'm pretty sure I took a picture of everything we did. I tried to be selective and only keep the more meaningful photos. I am normally pretty good at getting photos organized in an album, but still I always end up with extra photos that end up in piles all over the place. One of these days, I'd love to have all my photos organized and labeled in albums. For now, at least my pile of photos is much, much smaller than it was a few months ago.

Audrey really enjoyed helping me organize the photos. First she helped me sort them all into the throw away or keep piles. Then I just let her play for a long time with the throw away pile, and she kept herself occupied by sorting them into piles of her own. Such a cute little organizer!!




1 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

I recently sorted through old pictures and slides too. It's great to get those old, unwanted, duplicate, and/or blurry photos out of the house!

Post a Comment