Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24...Easter Sunday

I just love Audrey's Easter dress this year! I got a great deal at Shabby Apple and was able to get this dress for just $15 shipped (as opposed to the regular price of $49!). We've done a big flower in her hair the past two years (2009 and 2010). This year I decided to go with a big flower on her dress instead.

Even though we did get a few pictures last week of Audrey in her Easter dress, I was still determined to get a good picture today...but again, I didn't quite get the picture I wanted. But she's still cute, so here are a few that made the cut today.


I also really wanted a family picture, as we have taken one the past two Easters with Audrey (2009 and 2010). I meant to have someone take a picture of us at church, but we forgot. So this was taken by a random guy at the restaurant after lunch. I don't really like the picture at all...but it is all we have for this year!




0 comments:

Post a Comment