Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5

I didn't take any pictures today. Audrey has been running a fever. She's had a stuffy/runny nose the past couple of days, so I'm guessing she has some kind of cold or virus. Her mood/behavior has been up and down all day. At times, she acted like she felt horrible and could barely lift her head. Other times, she has been acting completely normal, like nothing is wrong.

Her fever was up around 101 this afternoon and evening, but it was starting to go down tonight on its own, so my guess is that she will be doing better tomorrow. It is fairly common for her to run a one day fever, and then be fine the next day. But still, I want her to be fever free for 24 hours before she is around other kids...which means no church or small group for her tomorrow...which means another day stuck in the house.

I was planning to start our Potty Training Boot Camp on Monday, but I may have to postpone it for a day or two. After spending the whole weekend in the house, I'm not sure I will be able to spend the whole week in the house too without getting out for at least a little bit in between!




1 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Hope she feels better soon. My son Seth is coming down with a cold or something too. Hate when the little ones are sick! Good luck with the potty training once you get started!

Post a Comment