Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19

I just realized I had not posted yet today. It's 11:00 pm, and I'm still working on my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. I need to remember that it is not a good idea to start working on the lesson at 9 pm the night before, especially when I choose to do a somewhat elaborate craft that requires a lot of prep work.

So, I haven't uploaded or edited a picture yet (though I did take a couple today of Audrey playing outside). But I'm not going to get it posted tonight...maybe tomorrow!

We did have a big day in our house! Audrey pooped in the potty! It was very close, as she told us she needed to poop JUST as she was actually starting to go. But Daniel grabbed her and helped her hurry to the bathroom, and she made it in time to get it in the potty! That's definitely progress for her!




0 comments:

Post a Comment