Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10


Day 3 is over, and it was a pretty good day!

Before we left for Sprouts Audrey peed and pooped in the potty. So we got off to a really good start!

I packed lots of extra panties and clothes to take with us to Sprouts, expecting the worst! We ALMOST made it through the whole morning without needing any of the extra clothes. But at 11:20, while I was helping to clean up, Audrey was playing by herself in the nursery. It was pretty impressive that she was willing to play all alone by herself in a room, so I let her stay and play. I should have stayed a little closer, because when I came back in, she had peed all over herself and wasn't too happy about it. But she did stay dry from 7:30-11:20, so that was pretty good. (It helped that she didn't have a lot to drink this morning!).

After Sprouts, we came home and I knew I should have taken Audrey straight to the potty. But she was playing, and I really wanted to open a package I got in the mail (Audrey's Easter dress--it's very pretty!). So I wasn't paying attention to her for a few minutes. And that is all it took for her to poop in her pants! That one was my fault, because if I had been watching, I think we could have made it to the bathroom.

I really wanted Audrey to go potty before her nap this afternoon, and we tried and tried, but she just wouldn't go. So I put her to bed in a pull up, fully expecting her to wake up wet. She slept for over 2 1/2 hours, and when she got up she was completely dry! She stayed dry from 11:30-4:30!

Today's stats-- Successful trips to the potty: 6 1/2 (she had one poop tonight that was half in her panties, half in the potty). Accidents: 2 1/2. Not too shabby!

Overall, it was a much less stressful day. It was nice to get out of the house, but at the same time, I feel like it is easier for Audrey to figure this all out when we stay home and stay in a routine. So that means another weekend at home for us--but at least Daddy will be home tomorrow and Saturday to help us out!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment