Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23

I think we may have decided on a name for this baby. At least, it seems that way for now. We still have about three months to change our minds! I'm 27 weeks now, which is the first week of the third trimester. Audrey was born at 38 weeks, so it's in my head that this baby could be here in as little as 11 weeks!!

It is the name that I have liked from the beginning, so I'm kind of happy about that. Daniel wasn't a big fan at first, but he says it has been growing on him more and more.

With Audrey, we gave a hint about her name before she was born using this picture.

Our hint was that there was an "e" somewhere in her first name.

For this baby, the hint is:

There is not an "e" in her first name.

That's all I have for you tonight!




0 comments:

Post a Comment