Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12

I don't have TOO much to say about potty training tonight. Audrey did it all by herself today. She was even starting to get the hang of taking her panties and pants off by herself. She told us when she needed to go, and then we went to the bathroom and she peed. She even went to Sams with Daniel tonight and went pee in their bathroom! No poop today though, so we still have some work to do there.

She did have one accident tonight. Daniel gave her a bath and put her in a pull up about an hour before bedtime. Then we had some friends over, and she was running around and showing off with them. She told me she needed to pee, but when we got to the bathroom, she had already gone a little in the pull up. I'm not sure if it was because she had a pull up on (I wasn't home when Daniel put her in it, but I kind of thought she should have worn panties right up until bedtime to help prevent accidents). Or it could have been because she was running around and having fun and not thinking about going to the bathroom. Who knows? I'm still quite pleased that we only had one accident for the day.

This morning I went to a big consignment sale. I had fairly good luck at the sale (unlike my friend Amy!). I got a pair of tennis shoes for Audrey and 6 outfits for the new baby, and I spent $13 (plus the $2 entry fee). Not the best garage sale deal ever, but still worth my time I think (Again, sorry Amy!!).

Audrey was very excited about the new tennis shoes. She wanted to wear them and run and jump and dance in them. And she happened to only be wearing her panties at the time. We got the video camera out to record her, and it was hilarious! Someday maybe I'll post the video. For now, here are a couple of pictures of her in her "outfit" (while she is watching the videos on the camera).




0 comments:

Post a Comment