Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24

Tonight, I met my friend Katie at church to discuss some ideas for VBS this summer. I had Audrey with me, and Katie had her two boys with her, so we thought it would be easiest to meet in the church nursery.

It turned out our friend Amy and her son Cael were at church tonight too...so they hung out with us in the nursery for a little while.

And then Lindsey stopped by with her two boys Simon and Elliot. She was only planning to pick up a couple of things, but they all stayed and played with us too.

So our VBS meeting became an impromptu play date...which led to...the kids running "races" down the church hallway!

I only had my phone with me, so the quality is not great...but I did capture a couple of videos. Notice that Audrey is way slow compared to all those boys...and she definitely runs like a girl!






0 comments:

Post a Comment