Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8

Happy Mother's Day! Audrey went out with Daddy early this morning to get me a bagel and some flowers. She was very sweet when she brought it back home, running up to me, saying "Happy Mother's Day" and giving me a hug.

In our Sunday School class this morning, we made photo frames for the kids' moms. And then I took their picture holding this sign, and we printed the pictures and put them in the frames.
Our photo frames did turn out pretty cute. However, it was about the only thing that turned out well in our Sunday School class this morning. Pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong including: me being the only teacher in the classroom for the first 20 minutes, kids escaping our classroom, kids throwing fits of kicking and screaming, one kid who locked himself in the bathroom, at least four cups of water spilled during snack time, multiple kids who did not want to listen to our story, and technical difficulties with my computer and printer while trying to print the pictures for our frames. It was a ROUGH morning (at least for me) in our class.

Fortunately, I think the kids still enjoyed class and might have even learned something about Jesus' ascension. I hope the moms were happy with their new photo frames. And this was a pretty abnormal morning...next week should be better. That's what I keep telling myself at least!




0 comments:

Post a Comment