Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20

How about a picture of our little baby for today's picture? This is from her 31 week ultrasound, which was about one month ago. It is a close up of her face. If you look carefully, you can see her little profile...and what looks like a big frown!
I had an OB appointment today. Here are the stats: I am 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I have gained 25 pounds so far. My belly is only measuring at 33 weeks.

I've been measuring about two weeks behind for a while now...which is why I've had the extra sonograms. The doctor still thinks everything is okay, as I am growing at about the right rate. I'm just not growing to the right size. But she still wants to keep an eye on things and make sure my fluid levels are okay and that the baby is still growing.

So next week I will go for my 36 week appointment, and they will do yet another sonogram. And they should check for dilation and all that fun stuff too!




0 comments:

Post a Comment