Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28

One day down, two more to go. It has been a blah kind of day for me. I think laying around all day long is making me feel kind of yucky and lethargic. Plus I've been feeling kind of crampy and have had lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. I've been feeling those for a couple of weeks now, but I think I notice them a lot more when I'm just laying here doing nothing!
Audrey may look happy in this picture, but she's been having a rough couple of days at home. I think being moved around from place to place, along with picking up on the idea that Mommy is not quite normal, is affecting her a little bit. She has had quite the little attitude lately, being very temperamental and demanding at times. Other times, she is so sweet and cute and funny...it's hard to stay frustrated with her for long.

Big thanks to Amy for watching Audrey this morning while Daniel got some work done. And big thanks to Katie for stopping by to chat and bring me a goody bag. And big thanks to Daniel for cooking and cleaning and taking care of Audrey while I am forced out of commission.

I can't wait to hopefully get some sort of answer on Tuesday. I am not very good at sitting around and waiting patiently! I have been having a hard time focusing on anything for very long. I would love to be spending all this extra time reading, since I love reading and never have time for it. But I just cannot focus.

Instead, I've been spending my time on stupid, mindless tasks. Like playing Oregon Trail and other dumb games on the ipod or solitaire games on the computer or obsessively stalking everyone on Facebook or reading random blogs or just sitting here and staying into space. I'm going to try to be a little more focused tomorrow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment