Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7

Our weekend full of company continues! My mom left this morning, just as Daniel's parents (aka Mimi and Papaw) were arriving. They came over to celebrate Mother's Day and Daniel's birthday with us. I'm pretty sure Audrey is loving yet another day of attention from grandparents!

Daniel's parents are staying in a hotel with an indoor pool, so we went over there tonight to take Audrey swimming. She enjoyed swimming with Daddy and walking up and down the steps all by herself. Every time she walked down a step, she made this face...it was pretty cute!

Also, we officially do not have a closet door in our living room anymore. Daniel and his dad took out the door today and filled the opening with dry wall. It's not finished yet, but we can no longer walk through that closet into the piano room. It's only been a few hours, but I can't even count how many times I have tried to walk through there to go to the other room. It is going to take some time to get used to it, but I think I'm going to like the final result. Our living room is feeling much more open and spacious.




0 comments:

Post a Comment