Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11

I don't have a picture today. I was going to take a picture of me at 34 weeks, but I'm too tired and I look horrible right now. Maybe tomorrow.

My nasal congestion/sinus pain stuff is starting to come back again. And that makes me very annoyed, to put it nicely! It's still fairly mild right now, but I'm afraid it is going to get worse and turn into the miserable pain that I had for over 3 weeks last month. And I really can't handle feeling bad for the next 3-4 weeks...especially if I go into labor!

I bought a Sinus Rinse today and tried it. It is quite gross and not pleasant, but if it helps prevent a sinus infection, it will be totally worth it. I'm debating on whether or not I should call my doctor. I don't feel absolutely horrible right now, so part of me thinks I should wait and see if it gets worse before making a doctor's visit. But I don't want to let it go too long, because I really don't have a lot of time to spare right now and can't afford to be sick for the next few weeks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment