Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30: A Beautiful Day

 It was such a beautiful day today.  Perfectly sunny with highs in the upper 70s and a slight breeze.  Just gorgeous!  I've said it before and I will say it again: I need to live somewhere where the weather is like this every day!

We enjoyed some time outside this evening playing with sidewalk chalk and being silly!






Oh my goodness, I can't believe this little girl will turn one year old tomorrow!  I'm feeling much more sentimental about this birthday than I did with Audrey's first birthday.  Maybe because I am pretty sure this will be my last baby.  Maybe because I better understand now how quickly time flies.  Maybe because Audrey and Daniel were sick the week before her first birthday, and there was no time for sentimentality then...it was just survival mode!  Regardless, this is definitely a bittersweet milestone for me.  I'm excited for all that lies ahead in her future, but I'm so sad that she won't be my little baby anymore!




0 comments:

Post a Comment