Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13: Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  Today probably would have been a pretty good day, except that I woke up with a headache that just will not go away.  It is getting to the point of being unbearable tonight, so I will keep this post brief, so I can go back to laying in misery in a dark place.

All four of us did take a nap at the same time today, and I am pretty sure that is the first time that has ever happened!  I never nap, and Audrey's naps are sporadic at best.  But today with my headache and a busy Sunday morning, we were all ready for some rest!


 Mother's Day is also Baby Dedication Sunday at our church.  Isla was the oldest baby today, as she just missed last year's dedication by a few weeks.  She was so cute and smiled the whole time she was on stage!







0 comments:

Post a Comment