Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15


This picture was taken on November 6, 2009 for this post. It was our first book club meeting, and we discussed the book The Help. It is an excellent book...one of my favorites!

Tonight, our book club went to see the movie version of The Help. It's often difficult to like movies based on books, because it is just about impossible to get all the detail of a book into a movie. The Help might be my favorite movie based on a book. While things were changed and things were left out, the movie really captured the essence and spirit of the book. I thought it was great!

I also really enjoyed a night out! Daniel is in the middle of running sound for The Wizard of Oz at the Muni. So, he has been gone most evenings lately. Being home with the girls all day and all evening can make for some really long days. I was ready to get away for a few hours tonight.

Also, be warned: a long winded post about babies and sleep and schedules and stress is on the way. I have a lot to say on these subjects...when I get my thoughts together and enough time to write them down.




0 comments:

Post a Comment