Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16

Tonight I took senior pictures for a girl in our church. Kaylee was in the 4th-5th grade Sunday School class that I taught when we first moved here. Then I taught her at school for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Bible. Now, she is going to be a senior in high school and will soon be going off to college! Wow, I'm getting old. And wow, we've lived here for a long time!

I was both nervous and excited to take these pictures. Nervous, because I've never taken senior girl pictures before. And excited, because I've never taken senior girl pictures before. I was determined to make these the best pictures I have ever taken. I haven't made it through all the pictures I took (over 400 total!), but so far, I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.

It was a beautiful evening. The lighting was absolutely perfect too. Really, we could not have asked for a better night to take these pictures.
I also got to try out my new reflector (used in the picture below). It worked exactly as it was supposed to, and it made such a difference! All three of us were amazed by it. Totally worth the $15 I spent on it!
For our final shots of the day, Kaylee wanted to take some pictures in the park's splash pad. She was not afraid to get wet and have fun!







0 comments:

Post a Comment