Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21

Today, Nana and Audrey played dress up, and we had a fun photo shoot!

My mom had to buy a formal dress for a concert she was in last weekend. Since she never wears formal gowns, she wanted to have a few pictures taken in her dress...just for fun. Then while we were consignment shopping yesterday, Mom found a dressy dress for Audrey that was just $1. So the two of them got all dressed up in their pretty dresses, and we headed downtown to take some pictures!

(Warning: Lots of pictures ahead!)

Audrey wanted to pose like this:
So Nana joined in and posed like that with her:
Audrey wanted to twirl in her pretty princess dress.



Mom also brought a black dress for me. She bought it for herself, but it didn't quite fit her right. So she thought I might like to have it...for all of those formal occasions where I need to wear a fancy black dress.

Then she talked me into posing for a picture with her. Never mind that I hadn't fixed my hair or put on any makeup today...





1 comments:

Cindyb said...

What fun pictures! I hope you have an occasion to wear that fancy black dress! I had a fancy dress I bought on sale and it hung in my closet until I gave it to Goodwill.

Post a Comment