Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7

Time to record more of Audrey's fun/cute sayings. I really feel like I could write down just about everything she says, but I'll settle with this list for now.
  • To baby Isla, "Aw, what a cutie baby!"
  • After Isla spit up, "Stop spitting Isla. That not nice!"
  • A conversation before lunch-- Audrey: "I want french fries." Me: "We don't have french fries. How about peas?" Audrey: "I want peas. They are kind of like french fries."
  • If she wants to emphasize something, she uses the modifiers "really so very" all together. Like when she wanted a snack the other day, she said, "Mommy, I really so very hungry. You really so very hungry too, Mom. We need snack."
  • When she is really serious about wanting to eat, she says, "I want something in my mouth." (usually with a big, whiny voice!)
  • I think she learned this one from Daddy. One morning she said, "Let's watch the news. See what's happening today."
  • Audrey: "Mommy, I so proud of you." Me: "Why are you so proud of me?" Audrey: "Well because...you're my mommy!"
  • Yesterday she was jumping up and down and said, "I a bunny rabbit." I said, "You are a bunny rabbit??" She said, "No Mom, I just pretending I a bunny rabbit!"
  • Talking about the goats we saw at the zoo: "Goats not nice. They not my friend. They stinky."
  • We have been watching/listening to the Wizard of Oz to get ready for the upcoming Muni Show. Audrey likes to run around the dining room table and sing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road." Occasionally she will stop and roar and say "I the lion. I go see Wizard of Oz and get some courage." Then she runs down the hall to the piano room and comes back saying "I got some courage!"
  • To me (or Daniel or one of her stuffed animals): "Aw, I love you so much." This is usually accompanied by a hug.




0 comments:

Post a Comment