Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1

I am challenging myself to get back in the habit of regular blogging.  So I decided to go back to the roots of this blog and do simple "photo a day" posts every day in May.  I may just post a picture, I may write a caption, I may write a whole book...but the plan is to at least get a picture posted every day in May. 

For tonight, here is a great picture.  I'm hoping you can detect my sarcasm there.  Really, it is a horrible picture, but I was too tired to mess with getting a decent picture in the dark.  This is our garage right now, or at least part of it.  Full of junk (I mean, wonderful stuff that everyone is going to want to buy!) and ready for our garage sale in the morning. 

We've had good luck with making money at garage sales for the past couple of years.  I'm afraid we may be due for a dud sale, but hopefully not.  All of the proceeds from this sale go towards our Disney World trip savings jar, and Audrey is super excited about that.  I'm afraid she is going to think that once the garage sale is over, then it will be time for Disney World.  Not quite...




0 comments:

Post a Comment