Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8

It's throwback Thursday in the world of social media, so I figure it can be throwback Thursday on my blog too!   I posted this picture on Facebook today, reminiscing about Isla's early days.  Here she was just three days old, back in the hospital with jaundice and severe dehydration.  I remember so well being in the hospital with her.  We stayed two nights, and she just looked so tiny and frail and fragile.  So different from today!  Even though we have been worried about her growth at times, when you look at her now, she looks so happy and healthy!  And for that, I am very grateful.

After I picked this picture, I started looking at other pictures from Isla's newborn days.  Can't believe she is going to be three years old in just a few weeks!












0 comments:

Post a Comment