Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20: Packing Day

We are leaving tomorrow for a week of Christmas traveling. The girls and I spent the day doing laundry and packing and staying inside in our pajamas.  We are in the midst of a blizzard!  The snow is not too bad (maybe 2 inches), but the wind is just crazy.  I'm so glad that we didn't have a reason to leave the house today.  It is going to be painful to step outside into the cold wind tomorrow morning.

It is also our 9th wedding anniversary today.  Happy anniversary to us!  We didn't do go out to celebrate because we already celebrated in October, we are busy getting ready for our trip, and there is a blizzard outside! 

We did decide to go ahead and give each other our Christmas presents early.  It seemed silly to drag all our presents around in our travels with us.  Daniel is enjoying a cup of coffee from his new Keurig coffee maker right now.  I am excited about my presents too:  some Pampered Chef items (including the can opener and Easy Accent Decorator), Seasons 1 and 2 of Downton Abbey (I still haven't seen season 2 yet!), and this urchin figurine (which I really wanted!).





0 comments:

Post a Comment