Friday, December 7, 2012

Catching Up

My goal to blog everyday in December got sidetracked when Isla got sick on Wednesday night.  Sick with a stomach bug...as in vomit.  I really can't handle vomit.  Seriously, I have major issues and cannot stomach it.  At all.  Everyone tells me that it is different with your own kids, and you are able to find super human strength to deal with it.  But everyone LIED!!!

When Isla started throwing up, I ended up curled in a fetal position doing deep breathing techniques to prevent myself from joining her.  And I am not exaggerating.  Thank goodness Daniel has a stronger stomach than I do.  She vomited a lot, all night Wednesday and all through the day Thursday.  It got a little easier to handle on Thursday, only because she had nothing left to throw up. 

It appears to be only a 24 hour bug, as Isla is much better today.  I am hoping and praying and begging that no one else in my family gets the bug.  I really cannot handle any more vomit.

Anyway, I'm going to try to go back and catch up on our past couple of days of Christmas activities AND Isla's 18 month doctor's appointment today.




0 comments:

Post a Comment