Saturday, November 12, 2011

Recent Audrey Quotes

To Daniel: "I love you so much, Daddy. And I love Mommy. And I love Isla. And I love myself!"

I was making biscuits for dinner last night, and Audrey was helping me. Sometimes she thinks she should be able to do everything all by herself, so I was explaining that I needed to help her and we would work together....that was called teamwork. She said, "Teamwork? Teamwork is on Wonder Pets. We are doing the teamwork, Mommy...let's keep doing it together!"

Audrey was doing something obnoxious yesterday, and I said to her, "Just cut it out, Audrey." She looked at me serious and teary-eyed and said, "But, I don't know how to cut!"

It is true that she doesn't know how to use scissors. We've been trying to work on recently, but she just doesn't get the concept and she gets very frustrated that she can't cut. I do love how literal she is right now and how she applied it in this case. I definitely laughed and was not annoyed with her anymore!




0 comments:

Post a Comment