Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7

I don't have a picture, but today I'm thankful for bedtime! Not really my bedtime, but the girls' bedtime. Tonight both of them were asleep before 7:45.

I love my girls, and I love spending time with them. But it is definitely nice to have a bit of quiet time when they are both sleeping soundly!

They are both pretty consistent about going to bed around 8:00 or so, which is great! Our next step is to figure out how to get them both go to sleep at the same time in the same room. And then to stay asleep for the same amount of time in the same room all night long. I think that is going to be a much more difficult task.




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

I'm thankful for bedtime tonight too! What a cranky day! I just wanted to say there IS hope! We have THREE girls in the same room! (Ages 6, 3, and 18 mos) And most nights, they all go to bed at the same time. At first, we did stagger and put the little one down first and the other two down 15-20 minutes after. They all have nights when they get up and if we get in there soon enough, they don't wake the others. At some point, you just have to do it and they'll find a rhythm with each other. They may even surprise you and sleep even better when they share a room! :)

Post a Comment