Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16

Isn't this the cutest Anne of Green Gables book that you have ever seen? I bought it at Barnes and Noble today to send to my 10 year old niece, who is stuck at home with the chicken pox on her birthday. Every young girl should have a copy of Anne of Green Gables!

I really just wanted an excuse to buy the book, because I am totally in love with the cover. They say you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I disagree! I guess Puffin Classics has a whole series of these clothbound children book classics. I kind of want all of them, so I can stare at them looking pretty on my bookshelf.

This is not really a thankful post, but it did make me happy today. Just walking into Barnes and Noble makes me happy. I'm such a dork.

On a side note: Isla got her first tooth today! She hit this milestone about five months earlier than Audrey, who didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 11 months old.




0 comments:

Post a Comment