Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6


I'm thankful for Little Miss Audrey. She is something else. I tell her that all that time, and she replies, "I'm not something else. I'm Audrey!"

She makes me laugh. She makes me want to scream. And then she makes me laugh again. Oh, the joys of a three year old girl!

Singing is definitely one of her favorite pastimes. She will listen to a song over and over and over again, studying the words until she can sing it all by herself. Right now, she loves all the songs from the musical Hairspray...and she knows a lot of the words to several of those songs (it may not be entirely appropriate for her to know all of those words, but at this point, she has no idea what they all mean). The Beauty and the Beast soundtrack is also a favorite. I uploaded this video to Facebook the other day...listening to her sing is one of my favorite things!





0 comments:

Post a Comment