Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8

I am thankful for a great day at home with the girls. We stayed home all day, except for a quick trip to Sonic for a Diet Dr. Pepper for Mommy.

Audrey was SO happy today. All day long, she laughed and played and had fun. She didn't whine or cry or throw any fits. She kept hugging me and saying, "I love you all the time, Mommy."

Isla took TWO great naps today plus a third little catnap tonight. And she was her normal happy self during her awake times. She is starting to overcome these catnaps a little, and I think she is happier (and we are happier) when she gets a little more daytime rest.

I tried to take a picture of my happy girls with their Daddy tonight, but the girls weren't being too cooperative. I thought this one was pretty cute though!
Isla is starting to lose her hair. By the time we are done with the helmet, I don't think anyone will recognize her. Not only will she have a nice round head, but she will also be bald! They say the helmet does not cause hair loss. Most likely she would have lost her hair anyway at this age.
Isla is also trying to compete with Audrey for the funniest baby face in a photo contest. Not sure if she quite has Audrey's famous photo beat yet, but she is definitely trying!




0 comments:

Post a Comment