Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13

I am thankful for warm weather and a beautiful day. We spent some time outside this afternoon while Daddy was raking. Audrey had so much fun jumping and playing in the leaves.

For the record, I don't even notice Isla's helmet in pictures anymore. And to think that at one point I said I would take all of our pictures when the helmet was off...silly me!




I'm also thankful for our neighborhood. Our neighbor came out to say hi and watch the girls play. She went in and got her camera to take some pictures too. Audrey was more than willing to strike a pose for her. Then Rosie invited Audrey inside...which always means that Audrey will come out with a bagful of Hershey kisses! Needless to say, Audrey loves our neighbor Rosie!

We have such a nice little block, and I'm grateful for good neighbors!




0 comments:

Post a Comment