Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

Following Kellie's lead, I'm going to try to post one thing I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving.

Tonight, I'm thankful for good books! I have spent the past 2 1/2 hours reading a live online chat with Michelle Hodkin, the author of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I read this book recently and could not put it down! (Kellie, you need to read it soon because I need to talk to more people about it!). It is a young adult mystery/horror/romance book. Seriously, there are some good books in the young adult genre! Anyway, it's the kind of book that has more questions than answers. It's also the first book in a series and ended with a major cliffhanger. The next book doesn't come out for another year, so it's going to be a long wait.

I really do enjoy reading a lot. It's tricky to find time to read these days. Right now, prime reading hours for me seem to be between 10 pm and midnight, once everyone else in my house is sound asleep. Sacrificing sleep is worth it for the sake of a good book! =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment