Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4

I am thankful for the month of November. We had a CRAZY October, and November is looking to be much, much calmer so far. I am grateful for some down time and time to hang out at home with our little family.

We have nothing going on this weekend, so we decided to make tonight a family pizza and movie night. I was explaining to Audrey what we were going to do tonight: make pizza, watch a movie, eat popcorn, etc.

A few minutes went by, and then Audrey said, "Mom I gotta get my rolling pod."

"Your what?" I said, with no clue what she was talking about.

"My rolling pod. It's in the basement. I'll go get it."

So Audrey goes down to the basement and comes upstairs with a rolling pin from her toy kitchen. "Here's my rolling pod," she said. "I use it to make the pizza with you."

She is too funny! She did use her rolling pod, and we made some yummy pizza for dinner!
We popped our popcorn, ate it all up and now we are finishing Winnie the Pooh. It is just about bedtime for the girls, and then Daniel and I get to watch a movie too!




0 comments:

Post a Comment