Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 8

I totally forgot to post this last night!

We went out with a few friends to celebrate my birthday. (I turn 31 on Tuesday...yikes!) We were planning to have dinner at Bella Milano's, a nice Italian restaurant. But about 4 schools in the area had Homecoming last night, and it was packed with high school kids who had reservations. So, we went to Chilis instead.
Then we went to go see The Ides of March. I thought the movie was good...an interesting look behind the scenes of a political campaign.

It was a fun night! Daniel and I have been trying to get out of the house without kids since before Isla was born. It was a perfect way to end a really long week.

Also, I had a photo shoot yesterday with this little girl. I took her pictures over a year ago, and it was impossible to get her to sit still for me. It is amazing how much kids can grow up in a year. This time, she did an excellent job of sitting and smiling and doing whatever I wanted her to do. So sweet!




0 comments:

Post a Comment