Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27

It was Costume Day at Sprouts today. Lindsey and I had the brilliant idea of trying to get all the kids together for a group picture. We only got about 1/4 of the kids together and this was my best shot. Obviously, it was a huge success.

Audrey wore part of her butterfly costume. I wouldn't let her wear her new, special wings because I don't want them to break before Monday. So she had to wear some old dress up wings that we already had. She kept talking all morning about her Halloween costume. She would go up to other kids and say, "See my Halloween costume? Do you like it? I'm a beautiful butterfly!"

I really didn't manage to get any good pictures today. But here is Audrey with her buddies Spiderman and Raggedy Ann (aka Elliot and Anna).




0 comments:

Post a Comment