Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3

I took my camera to book club tonight, but I forgot to take a picture.

Normally, I would just take a picture of the book we read, but I read it on my Nook and don't have a physical copy. So, no picture today.

If you are interested, we read These is My Words by Nancy Turner. An amazing book...you should all go out and read it now! I read it twice, and loved it even more the second time.

Tomorrow morning, Daniel is flying to Atlanta for the rest of the week. So the girls and I are driving to my mom's house in Iowa for a few days. Audrey is so very excited. I'm a little nervous about the car ride. It's only 3 hours, but I do not do well with screaming children in the car. Audrey will just watch movies and should be happy. I'm a little nervous about Isla, as she isn't a huge fan of either her car seat or sleeping during the day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment