Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11

Even though it looks like it was Audrey's birthday today in this picture, it was really my birthday! Though I'm pretty sure Audrey was way more excited about my birthday than I was!

To Audrey, a birthday equals blowing out candles and eating cake with icing. That is about all she talked about all day long, until we finally got to have cake tonight.

There were a few rough moments in the day. Isla had a horrible time at physical therapy, then she has been grumpy and not eating well and has diarrhea. I don't think she is feeling too good. Audrey has been up and down all day long. Super sweet and happy and excited about my birthday, but she has also had some major temper tantrums today as well. Now, Daniel is trying to put the girls to bed, but both are refusing to sleep...which is highly unusual. They may get up early, but generally they are good about going to sleep quickly. Not tonight.

Despite those things, it has been a good day. Our friend Jody came over to watch Audrey while I went to physical therapy with Isla. Jody is one of Audrey's most favorite people right now, so that was a big highlight to her day. Then Jody took me and the girls out to lunch.

Daniel took the afternoon off work, so I got to go shopping, all by myself! My friend Lindsey cooked a delicious dinner for us, and we ended the night with cake. Overall, a pretty good day!




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Emily! It sounds like you had a great day, overall!

Post a Comment