Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23

I think we have been home for about 20 minutes this whole weekend. That's what it feels like at least. Definitely one of those times when I wish I had a weekend to recover from my weekend!

I didn't take any pictures today, but we did have our pictures taken. We hired someone to take our family pictures for the first time ever! I feel fairly confident that I can take my own photos of the girls and make them look okay. But I can't take a family photo with myself in it! I really want just one nice family photo to print on a canvas and hang in our living room.

So, I was hoping that Audrye would be more cooperative about taking pictures if someone besides me was taking the pictures. But that was not the case. She was a bit on the ornery side during our shoot...not wanting to sit where we wanted her to sit or purposely looking away from the camera. And it's tricky to try to get a family picture with both an almost 3 year old and an almost 5 month old looking at the camera with their eyes open and a decent expression on their face! All the while I"m trying to help the girls sit still and look at the camera while keeping a nice looking smile on my face and making sure that my hair and clothing are in place...it's difficult!!

All I want is one good family picture from this photo shoot, and I will be happy. It's a little different to be on the opposite side of the camera and having to wait to see what the photos look like!




0 comments:

Post a Comment