Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6

This single parenting thing is kicking my butt! We are back home again. And I am exhausted! Not sure if all the work of packing and unpacking and driving to Iowa was worth the 2 1/2 day trip. I wish we could have stayed another day, but we had to get back for Isla's 4 month doctor appointment tomorrow. But at least we got to get away from home for a bit and have some company. The trip did wear me out though. Or maybe it is the three year old and the baby that are wearing me out. So far, we have been doing alright this week, but tonight I'm starting to feel like I am barely holding it together. Just over 24 hours until Daddy gets back home. I'm thinking that I may never let him leave us again.

Both girls slept through the night last night...kind of. I had to get up at 1:30 to put Isla's pacifier back in, then she got up at 5:45 to eat, then back to bed until about 7:15. So...it wasn't quite a sound night's sleep. I'm hoping for an even better night tonight!

I do have pictures from the past couple of days, but I don't feel like messing with them tonight. I'll get caught up soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment