Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22


Today was Martha Stewart Fall Fun Day. I think this is the sixth year that we have participated in thsi day with our friends. Basically, it is a day that celebrates all things fall. We visit an apple orchard and a pumpkin patch that was featured in Martha Stewart magazine (which is where we got the name for the day).

I'm kind of sentimental about my pumpkin patch photos. There are two spots where I require photos to be taken. The first spot is these king and queen chairs. I have taken one here every year since 2007. I think it is fun to see how things have changed from year to year, so I put together this picture! (You can click on it to view a larger image)

In 2007, there were no kids in the picture. In 2008, I was 9 months pregnant with Audrey. In 2009, Audrey was almost 1 year old. In 2010, I was about 6 weeks pregnant with Isla, and Audrey was almost 2 years old. Today, in 2011, Audrey is almost 3 years old and Isla is almost 5 months old!

The second requried photo spot is this big pumpkin that measures how tall you are. Here is how Audrey has measured up the past three years:





1 comments:

kellie said...

hey.. this is 2011! :) Looks like you had fun!

Post a Comment