Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3

Tonight I took pictures of Anna and her family. Anna is a very active almost two year old. She and Audrey are only 3 weeks apart in age. I know what it is like to try to get a picture of Audrey, so I knew I was going to have my hands full with Anna! And Anna was full of energy! She was running everywhere and would not sit/stand still for even a split second. I got my exercise chasing her all over the place with my camera, trying to get a decent shot. And did I mention that the heat index was 112 today?! Definitely not the best weather for taking pictures outside.

But regardless of all that, I do think that we ended up with several good still shots of Anna (and lots of action shots!). And we got some good family pictures too, so it was worth all the effort and sweat!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment