Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4

I was debating getting out Audrey's pool/sprinkler tonight so she could play in the water. She saw a picture of a girl in a swimsuit earlier today and kept saying over and over, "Hoo Toot (her version of swim suit). Then she would point to herself and say, "Me." And then she would tug on her shirt and say, "Off". Poor girl really wanted to go swimming! But the mosquitoes in our yard are awful now, and I didn't want the pool to become a gathering place for them.

Well, a storm came through and it rained for a little bit, so I decided to just let her play in the "tuddles" instead (after thoroughly covering us both in bug spray). She didn't get to wear her "hoo toot" but she did get to play in the water, so it seemed to be a happy compromise.

I have to mail back my rental lens tomorrow. I really liked the lens a lot. I saw a few differences between this one and the more expensive one I rented before, but not big enough differences to warrant paying an extra $800. So the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 officially has a place as the next lens on my wish list!




0 comments:

Post a Comment