Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12


I need to start taking more pictures on this trip as I've only taken a handful so far. Today was a fairly quiet day, but here are a few highlights:
  • Audrey woke up around 7:45 am, much better than her 6:30 wake up call yesterday!

  • Audrey and I went to visit my friend Heidi and her kids this morning.

  • The funeral home was really busy today, so no running around down there for us today.

  • Audrey took another three hour nap this afternoon!!!!

  • Audrey and I went to Wal-mart again.

  • Audrey had macaroni for dinner for the fourth day in a row.

  • After Audrey and I had dinner, I heated up some leftover chicken parmesan for my mom. And Audrey ended up eating a lot of my mom's chicken as well! That's today's picture, because it is a pretty big milestone. I have been trying to get Audrey to eat chicken FOREVER, and she always spits it out or refuses to try it. Tonight she scarfed it down like it was her favorite food in the world!





0 comments:

Post a Comment