Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11

I liked yesterday's bullet points, so I think I'm going to make it a theme for the week.

Today's highlights:

  • Audrey woke up at 6:30 am (two hours earlier than she woke up yesterday), and that made for a really long morning.

  • Audrey said hi to the ducks (and gave them hugs and kisses) about a gazillion times. The M & M's weren't so popular today.

  • Audrey opened and closed every door in this whole building (and there are a lot of them!) about a gazillion times.

  • Audrey and I took Nana to physical therapy.

  • Audrey and I went to Rand Park. Due to the early wake up time, Audrey was a bit of a grump during this whole park outing. But we did stop and take a picture with Chief Keokuk.

  • Audrey, Nana and I went to Great-Grandpa and Grandma's house for lunch....where Audrey's grumpiness continued...until she got to eat a lemon bar, and then all was right with her world again.

  • Audrey took a 3 hour nap, which made up for the early rising time.

  • Audrey and I had races all around the funeral home.

  • Papa grilled hamburgers for our dinner tonight.

  • Audrey sat on Nana's lap for over an hour and watched TV tonight.

Now Audrey is in bed and I'm going to read a book for the rest of the night!





0 comments:

Post a Comment