Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14

We are back home, and it's really good to be home. Our bedroom looks great...I'm very happy with how it has all come together. I still need to add a few decorative accents, and then I will take and post the "after" pictures.

Today we went to my dad's house for a pool party/baby shower for my sister, who is due in November. Audrey is always a bit shy when we get to a new place, but she warmed up to everyone and kept us all entertained by the end. She also got to wear her "hoo-toot" which is always fun. Today all she wanted to do was stand on the side of the pool and jump in (with me catching her of course) again and again and again and again. She didn't want to float inAnd she didn't want anyone else to catch her, only me. My arms got quite the workout lifting her out of the pool over and over again!

Thanks to Seth for taking today's picture of the Mott sisters and Audrey. I also found the picture below, which was taken the last time we were all together for a pool party at my dad's--three years ago!!
And just for fun--here is a picture of all of us when we were little. I don't know when this picture was taken...but I'm pretty sure it was late 1987/early 1988...over twenty years ago!!!
Check out the quality difference between those three pictures!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment