Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28

We had a busy night tonight! First, it was the annual State Street block party. This is one of my favorite things about living on our block. Every year they barricade the block, set up games for the kids, and have a big potluck dinner for everyone on the block. (Daniel wanted me to link to last year's party, so here it is). Today's picture is of our neighbor and friend Tik's little girl, Sophie. I think she is so adorable!!

We had to skip out on the block party a little early tonight (and unfortunately we missed the dunk tank, a new addition to this year's party!). Daniel is running sound for our local theater's production of Chicago. So he headed to the theater, while I took Audrey to the baby sitter. Then I met up with my friend Heather at the theater to watch the show. I was a bit unhappy about paying $20 per ticket for tonight's show...seems a bit expensive for community theater. But it was a really good show. Probably the best local theater production that I have ever seen. And it was fun to get dressed up! So I guess the $20 was worth it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment