Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8

Continuing with our ice cream theme this week, we did make homemade ice cream tonight. When I told Audrey we were going to make it, she asked, "It's pretend?" Obviously, she was very excited to find out that the ice cream we were making tonight was real!
Isla seemed to be more content today. She slept more and ate more, which helped both her and I to feel better! It's been a few days since she has made an appearance on this blog, so I figured it was about time for some new pictures of her. She's pretty cute, if you ask me!!!I think she looks a lot like Daniel. I told Audrey that the other day. Her reply: "No, she not look like Daddy. Daddy's not a baby. Don't say that, Mommy!"

We got out the baby toys this week to see if baby Isla would be interested in them yet. Baby Isla didn't seem to care much for them, but Audrey was thrilled to have a whole new box of toys to play with.




0 comments:

Post a Comment